Friday, May 6, 2011

SuMmErTiMe Stars have arrived!


We set up our first HaPpY Shabby table yesterday at
"First Thursday" & celebrated Cinco de Mayo with The Shoppes at Woodlawn!

The weather couldn't have been more perfect!
The sale was complete with live music, plenty of vendors, and a taco truck...
Shoppers brought their children & dogs & we all enjoyed a perfect spring evening.

Our stars are $35 each or 2 for $60
Here's an iphone picture of our mini-storefront!
I wish I had taken more pictures because we met some great new friends at the table to our left... I'll have to get a link to the jewelry they make.  One word:  Adorable.

Did I mention the weather was perfect!?!
We were happy to visit with some of our friends & neighbors who came out to support us!
Thanks for stopping by to visit!

Here's few of our stars "in the making."
We added curly-Q hangers & ribbon...



This star makes me happy!
...I have it hanging on my front door.  
Smiles.


I can hardly wait until Memorial Day to show off
the Patriotic Stars!
Don't be surprised if I hang them from my tree limbs. 



This one with aqua polka dots would also be great
for my beach house...
Oh wait, I don't have a beach house. Maybe someday.

My garage has never looked so fabulous!?
These happies are waiting patiently for their 
blue gingham ribbon... then they'll be ready for your door!



Imagine the possibilities with white dots?!
You can easily switch the ribbon with the seasons...
Birthday parties, Razorback red, patriotic for the 4th of July, you name it!

Thanks for stopping by...
please email us if you would like to order a star!

HaPpYshabby@yahoo.com

Have a Happy Mother's Day Weekend!
Jaime & Allie

2 comments:

  1. Don't forget to leave us a comment! We want to know what you think.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new blog and creations!!!! You are too creative! I see a booth in Canton popping up very soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete